Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Quench your thirst with this refreshing Summer beverage.Print Recipe
- Blender or Food Processor
- Mixing Spoon
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp Honey or sweetener of choice
- 2 lemons juiced
- 3.5 cups sparkling water
- Puree strawberries and honey in blender or food processor.
- Pour sparkling water into a pitcher, then stir in strawberry puree and lemon juice.
- Serve at room temperature or over ice.
Stuck at home? Learn more about how to stay hydrated: Are You Staying Hydrated at Home?