Warm Pear and Brussels Sprout Slaw
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts Shredded
- 1 Pear any variety
- 1/2 cup Walnuts toasted and chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan shredded
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tsp olive oil and bring to heat.
- Add the shredded brussels and season with black pepper (to taste)
- Cook 5-8 minutes.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in bowl, set aside.
- Wash the pear with cold water and dry with a clean towel.
- Julienne slice into thin sticks, set aside.
- Add half the walnuts to the brussels and toss together. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and lightly toss. Layer in pear, shredded parmesan, and remaining walnuts. Serve as a warm side.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 591mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1050IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 362mg | Iron: 2mg