Honey Nut No-Bake Granola Bars
- 1 1/4 cup crisp brown rice cereal
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats uncooked
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins optional
- 2 tsp chia seeds or flax seeds optional
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped walnuts optional
- Line an 8×8 pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the cereal, oats, chia seeds or flaxseeds (if desired), raisins (if desired), and walnuts (if desired) until combined.
- Combine the honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oat mixture and stir until thoroughly coated and combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and press firmly into the pan.
- Let cool to room temperature, at least one hour.
- Cut into bars and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg