Savor the flavor of this family favorite garlic broccoli dish!
Oven Roasted Garlic Broccoli
Roasting broccoli in the oven is easy. It always turns out perfectly, with light, fresh flavors from the Parmesan, lemon, and garlic.Print Recipe
- 1-½ pounds broccoli washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced (or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- pinch salt optional
- Wash hands before preparing food.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Wash broccoli, strain excess water, and cut florets off of stems. Cut florets into bite-size pieces, if desired.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, garlic, pepper, and salt. salt.
- Add broccoli florets. Stir and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until browned. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tasty Tip Options:
- Add finely crushed bread crumbs to the oil/garlic mixture for a pleasant crunch.
- After baking, sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and toss with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese for a savory snack or the perfect vegetable side dish to any meal.