Savor the flavor of this family favorite garlic broccoli dish!
Oven Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Wash broccoli, strain excess water, and cut florets off of stems. Cut florets into bite-size pieces, if desired. Discard stems.
- Place florets in a large bowl, drizzle with oil, and season with garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until browned. Serve hot and enjoy!
Yummy Tip: Toss with panko bread crumbs before baking for a pleasant crunch. Or, after baking, sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and toss with 2 Tablespoons pamesan cheese for a savory snack.