Looking for a quick, colorful, no-bake recipe with flavor and flare? Look no further.
Jicama Black Bean Salad
Add some color to your spring dishes with this simple, delicious recipe to enjoy as a dip to snack on or a side for any meal.
- 1 small jicama, peeled and chopped
- 1 can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed (15 oz)
- 1 cup frozen no-salt-added corn, thawed
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, any color, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 medium onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried (optional) salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- Wash all produce.
- In a large bowl, combine jicama, beans, corn, onion, and dressing. Add cilantro, if using.
- Toss to evenly coat all the vegetables with dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with crackers or over tacos, or cover and refrigerate several hours to blend the flavors. Enjoy!
DOWNLOADBALE PDF! Jicama Black Bean Dip