Looking for a quick, colorful, no-bake recipe with flavor and flare? Look no further.
Jicama Black Bean Salad
Fresh & crunchy! Add some color to your meal with this simple recipe. Enjoy as a dip with crunchy baked tortilla chips or a tasty salad.Print Recipe
- 1 small jicama washed, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans no-salt or low-salt, drained, and rinsed
- 1 cup corn, frozen no-salt, or low salt, thawed
- 1/2 cup bell pepper any color, seeded and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 onion diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt optional
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing low-fat or low sugar
- Wash all produce.
- In a large bowl, combine jicama, beans, corn, onion, and dressing. Add cilantro, if using.
- Toss to evenly coat all the vegetables with dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve right away.
Sodium: 124mg | Calcium: 11mg | Vitamin C: 24mg | Vitamin A: 293IU | Sugar: 4g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 166mg | Calories: 73kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Iron: 1mg
DOWNLOADBALE PDF! Jicama Black Bean Dip