Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Nachos
A quick and easy weeknight meal that your family will love!Print Recipe
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- hot sauce to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium lime, zest and juice
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scrub the sweet potato skin under cold water and dry with a clean towel. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/8 inch thick rounds using a mandolin slicer (slice into 1/4 inch thick rounds if using a knife).
- Transfer sliced sweet potatoes to a large bowl. Toss with avocado oil, ground cumin, and chili powder, until fully coated. Evenly place tossed sweet potatoes onto parchment paper lined baking sheets, careful to not overcrowd.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping half way through, until sweet potatoes are golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together Greek yogurt, hot sauce, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Remove from oven. Top with black beans, red bell pepper, red onion, and cheese. Bake on broil for 5-7 minutes. Top with Greek yogurt sauce and additional hot sauce.
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 980mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 25682IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 4mg