DIY Veggie Tostada
Make it your way, these DIY veggie tostadas are easily customizable and delicious!Print Recipe
- 10 corn tortillas 6 inch
- cooking spray
- 16 oz. fat free refried beans
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 cups lettuce shredded
- 1 cup tomato optional topping
- non fat sour cream optional topping
- prepared guacamole optional topping
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Wash all produce before starting.
- Place tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, flip over and bake 5-7 minutes more, until crispy.
- Empty refried beans into a microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave while tortillas bake. Stir occasionally so that they heat evenly.
- Spread a thin layer of hot beans on the crispy tortillas. Top with your choice of the additional toppings. Serve warm and enjoy!
What are your favorite tostada toppings? Share in the comments below!