DIY Veggie Tostada
- 10 corn tortillas 6 inch
- cooking spray
- 16 oz. fat free refried beans
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup low fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 cups lettuce shredded
- 1 cup tomato optional topping
- non fat sour cream optional topping
- prepared guacamole optional topping
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Wash all produce before starting.
- Place tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, flip over and bake 5-7 minutes more, until crispy.
- Empty refried beans into a microwave safe bowl and heat in microwave while tortillas bake. Stir occasionally so that they heat evenly.
- Spread a thin layer of hot beans on the crispy tortillas. Top with your choice of the additional toppings. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg