Fresh snap peas are a wonderful, crunchy snack but when you ROAST snap peas, they become a little sweeter, richer, and make a great side dish to any protein.
Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 pound sugar snap peas washed and drained
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash hands before preparing food.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a baking pan.
- Place the sugar snap peas in a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, soy sauce, salt and black pepper. Stir to coat.
- Spread the peas onto a baking pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Stir a couple times while roasting.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Food Hero