A flavorful and nutrition packed recipe you and your family will love.Print Recipe
- Can opener
- Medium Bowl
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cans no-salt-added black beans (15 oz.) cans
- 15 ounce can low-sodium corn or bag frozen
- 15 ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- corn tortilla chips (optional)
- Wash onions, and cilantro. Chop and set aside.
- Rinse black beans. Drain tomatoes.
- Combine black beans, tomatoes, corn, and onions.
- Squeeze 2 limes into mixture.
- Add cilantro and other seasonings. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!
- Optional: Serve with tortilla chips.
Avocado, lettuce, and red onion would be delicious add ins, serve with your favorite tortilla chips.