Wake up to an effortless breakfast with this easy, overnight oatmeal recipe.
Slow Cooker Oatmeal
Prep this oatmeal before you go to sleep and wake up to the delicious smell of freshly made oatmealPrint Recipe
- Slow Cooker
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups steel-cut oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 apple peeled and cubed
- Wash hands.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until oats are tender.
- Top with peanut butter or other nut butters for added protein; and add another fruit.
- Mix up the fruit and toppings, try adding frozen fruit instead of apples
- Top with walnuts, unsweetened coconut, raisins or any toppings you have on hand