Radishes are a fun and easy vegetable for kids to grow. This salad is a tasty way to eat them.
Radish and Cucumber Salad
Radishes are great vegetables for kids to grow and this salad is a tasty way to serve them!Print Recipe
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch radishes about 10, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber cut into thin rounds
- ¼ teaspoon teaspoon fresh dill chopped
- fresh dill for garnish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. Add radishes and cucumber and stir to combine.
- Stir in fresh dill if using.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh dill before serving
Growing your own food is a great way to get outside and get active this summer, radishes are an easy and delicious vegetable to start with! Serve this tasty salad at your next BBQ, with your favorite grilled chicken, or burger!