Radishes are a fun and easy vegetable for kids to grow. This salad is a tasty way to eat them.
Radish and Cucumber Salad
Radishes are great vegetables for kids to grow and this salad is a tasty way to serve them!Print Recipe
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch radishes about 10, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber cut into thin rounds
- ¼ teaspoon teaspoon fresh dill chopped
- fresh dill for garnish
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. Add radishes and cucumber and stir to combine.
- Stir in fresh dill if using.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh dill before serving
Serving: 1cup | Sodium: 131mg | Calcium: 36mg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Vitamin A: 46IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 139mg | Cholesterol: 1mg | Calories: 16kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 3g | Iron: 1mg