Cabbage & Radish Coleslaw
- Small bowl
- large mixing bowl
- cutting board
- 1/2 medium red cabbage finely shredded or sliced
- 1 bunch radishes chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp oil any variety
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Wash all produce and prepare as listed above. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Add dressing and raisins to the large mixing bowl of prepared vegetables, toss together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
Enjoy this delicious coleslaw with your favorite barbeque dish or bring along to a family picnic.