Black Bean & Veggie Quesadilla
Mix and match with your favorite veggiesPrint Recipe
- 1 Grater
- 1 Can opener
- 1 Knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 Skillet
- 1 Spatula/Turner
- 6 Whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can Low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 1 cup Low-sodium corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Spinach
- Wash hands.
- Top whole wheat tortilla with:Low-fat cheddar cheeseBlack beansZucchiniCornSpinach
- Cook in skillet on medium high heat until golden brown on each side.
These quesadillas are a great way to be adventurous with vegetables. Try this recipe with any vegetables you have on hand!