Fruit Leather is nutritious, delicious, easy to prepare, lightweight, and simple to make.
A sweet snack that is easy to take on the go!Print Recipe
- Silicone baking mat
- Cookie sheet
- 3 cups strawberries
- Wash hands and wash fruit
- Blend 3 cups strawberries or other fruit in a blender
- Spread evenly on a silicone baking mat on a cookie sheet
- Bake at lowest setting for 3-4 hours
- Check often as each batch will vary depending on type of fruit
- Fruit leather will be done when the fruit leather is dried but not sticky to the touch
- Let cool and cut into strips
- Store in an airtight container on shelf for up to a month, in the refrigerator up to 6 months and up to a year in the freezer
Get the kids involved and have them practice their knife skills while an adult supervises!