Berry Banana Popsicles
A refreshing frozen snack.Print Recipe
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Knife
- 4 Paper cups
- 4 Plastic spoons
- 1 cup Strawberries diced
- 1 Banana medium sized, diced
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt non-fat
- Wash hands.
- Dice strawberries and bananas with a knife.
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into paper cups. Place in freezer until starts to solidify.
- Place plastic spoons in mixture in paper cups and then continue to freeze.
- Total freezing time will be at least 6 hours.
- Run molds under hot running water until popsicle can pull out easily to serve.
- Use frozen or fresh fruit for these popsicles.
- Mix up the fruit! Blueberries, mango, pineapple, and watermelon would all be delicious options.