Get started with on your healthy snacking journey with our snacking guide!
Apricot Date Bars
This is an easy and nutrient dense recipe that the whole family will love. Put your creative hats on and customize the ingredients based on the season, your taste preference, or what you have in your pantry!Print Recipe
- food processor
- baking pan
- parchment paper
- Mixing Spoon
- 1 cup oats
- 1 apricot pureed (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 cup Medjool dates pitted
- 1 cup nuts or seeds of choice ex: sunflower seeds, almonds, cashews
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Purée apricots in a food processor and set aside in separate bowl. Then pulse oats in food processor 3-5 times.
- Add in the previously puréed apricot and all other remaining ingredients, continuing pulsing until a combined uniform mixture is formed.
- Transfer mixture to an 8 x 8 baking pan lined with parchment paper, then spread evenly and pack it down very well.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to help it firm up before cutting into desired size/shape.