Peanut Butter Balls are an easy and fun to make snack during the holidays or any time of year!
Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut Butter Balls are an easy and fun to make snack during the holidays or any time of year!Print Recipe
- 1 can great northern beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla optional
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- Wash hands for 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the beans with a fork until smooth (optional to use a food processor for this step).
- Add the honey, vanilla, and peanut butter. Stir until fully combined
- and smooth.
- Stir in the oats.
- With clean hands, scoop a tablespoon sized ball of mixture and shape into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Notes: You can use garbanzo beans instead of great northern beans.