This recipe can be customized by adding your favorite vegetables.Print Recipe
- 1 Sharp knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 Small bowl
- 1 Butter knife
- 1 Skillet
- 1 Spatula/Turner
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup spinach, fresh
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, low-fat
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Wash hands.
- Wash spinach and chop, if desired. Wash bell pepper before dicing.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and garlic powder.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla. On half of each tortilla, sprinkle 2 Tablespoons of the bell pepper and 2 Tablespoons of shredded cheese. Add 1/4 cup of the spinach to each and fold tortillas in half.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat until hot. Place a folded tortilla in the skillet and heat until golden brown on both sides. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- While still hot, cut each tortilla into halves and enjoy!