Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
A tasty and nutrient packed choice for people on the go.Print Recipe
- 1 Mason Jar or other container with a cover
- measuring spoons and cups
- 1/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt vanilla
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- Wash hands.
- Mix the oats, milk, yogurt and chia seeds in a mason jar or other covered container.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Rinse raspberries.
- Top with raspberries and peanut butter and then mix in.