Learn about red fruits and vegetables here!
Strawberry Energy Bites
- food processor
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds unsalted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut for coating
- Wash hands and prepare a clean work surface.
- Wash strawberries and measure out by removing strawberry tops and cutting in halves. Then place into a food processor.
- Place all other ingredients in the food processor and blend until a dough forms.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough into tablespoon sized amounts and roll into a ball with clean hands (damp hands will help to roll without sticking).
- Optional to roll the Energy Bites in shredded coconut to cover it.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!