PB & Banana Tortilla Hack
A quick and easy recipe.Print Recipe
- 1 Knife
- 1 Skillet
- 1 Spatula/Turner
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 Banana
- 1 Whole wheat tortilla
- Wash hands.
- Cut a slit from one edge of a tortilla just to the center.
- Spread peanut butter on each side of the slit covering 2/3 of the tortilla with peanut butter.
- Slice banana into 1/4 to 1/2 inch rounds.
- Fill the remaining third of the tortilla with banana rounds.
- Fold the tortilla from the slit over the bananas and then fold again over the remaining third of the tortilla. You should have a triangle shaped wrap.
- Grill in a medium skillet until both sides are golden. If needed, spray pan with cooking spray.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
For different flavors and variety prepare using different favorite fruits.