Baked Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
A delicious veggie based side dish.Print Recipe
- Measuring spoons
- Medium baking dish
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Wash hands.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse asparagus in running water.
- Hold both ends of one spear; snap outward so tough, fibrous end snaps off. Discard the tough ends.
- In a medium baking dish, toss asparagus with the oil and arrange in an even layer.
- Sprinkle asparagus with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake until asparagus is tender (about 15 minutes).