Thai Chicken Salad
- 1 bowl big
- 1 bowl small
- 1 cutting board
- 1 Knife
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 4 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded chicken canned will work
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- water for desired consistency
Optional: crushed peanuts to top
- Prepare a clean workstation and wash hands.
- Wash all produce before chopping. Prepare the produce as described above and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Add water 1 Tbsp. at a time until you reach your desired consistency (should be thicker, but still can be pored). Add shredded chicken to the dressing and mix to coat.
- Add the dressing and chicken to the prepared vegetables and toss to coat. Add crushed peanuts to top and serve.