Find out if corn is a vegetable or a grain by clicking here
Sweet Corn Salsa
- cutting board
- Mixing Spoon
- 4 1/2 cups sweet corn about 6 ears
- 3/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- wash your hands for twenty seconds with soap and water. Start with a clean work surface and utensils.
- Rinse and cut kernels off the corn cobs.
- Rinse and chop cilantro.
- Rinse, trim roots, and slice green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice and salt.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Find this recipe and more seasonal recipes in the Market Fresh in a SNAP! recipe book.