Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Keep cool this summer with this delicious recipe.Print Recipe
- 1 Blender or Food Processor
- 1 measuring spoons and cups
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed 100% lemon juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or place in air tight, freezer friendly container and store in freezer for up to 1 month.
Optional to top with lemon zest for a more tart frozen yogurt.