Grilled Lemon Garlic Asparagus
- 1 Small bowl
- Aluminum Foil optional
- Serving Plate
- bunch asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Wash the asparagus spears and trim off the tough ends.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Evenly coat the asparagus spears with the prepared lemon garlic mixture. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Place the asparagus spears directly on the preheated grill. Alternatively, you can wrap them in aluminum foil for easy grilling.
- Grill the asparagus for 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are lightly charrred and tender.
- Once done, remove the grilled asparagus from the heat and transfer them to a serving platter.
- Optionally, you can squeeze additional lemon juice over the grilled asparagus for a burst of freshness.
- Serve immediately and enjoy as a side dish or a healthy addition to your grilled main course.