Apple Pear Fruit Crisp
A warm, quick, and easy treat.Print Recipe
- 1 8 x 8 baking pan
- 1 Knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 measuring spoons and cups
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 2 cups apples
- 2 cups pears
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- cooking spray
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Wash apples and pears. Core and dice apples and pears. Arrange fruit in the baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Can be made with all apples or all pears, if desired.
- For a change of flavor use any fresh, frozen or drained canned fruit that you have on hand.
- Add 1/2 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cut apricots).
- Try low-fat vanilla yogurt as a topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.