This side is perfect for any summer dish. Cook asparagus in the oven, or even try throwing it on the grill!
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Wash asparagus, trim and discard tough ends, and remove leaves, if desired.
- Place in a large bowl, drizzle with oil, and season with garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring once. Serve hot and enjoy!
Yummy Tip: Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese and some chopped fresh parsley while still hot for a light cheesy bite.