Want to go places fast, and hear the wind whistle through your ears? Take a bike when the weather is nice if you need to run errands near home. Bike with your friends and family after work or school. Explore bike paths in your town or adventure down country roads.
Biking can burn 290 Calories in one hour and that’s at a slow to medium pace (<10 mph). Don’t have a bike? Check the local newspaper, thrift stores, or online advertising websites (like Craigslist, ClassifiedAds, or eBay to name a few) for a variety of fair-priced bikes.
Safety Tip: Always wear a helmet when biking.
Salmon Pasta Bake
- 2 cups Whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 bunch Green onions
- 1 can Pink salmon in water ( 14.5 oz)
- 1 cup Frozen peas
- 1 cup Sour cream reduced fat
- 2 tsp Dried dill
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash onions and finely chop
- Drain the salmon. Place in a large mixing bowl
- Add pasta, onions, peas, sour cream, dill, salt and pepper to bowl with the salmon.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Transfer to a 9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minuets or until cheese if golden.
- Serve hot and enjoy !