With fall upon us I find myself craving all things pumpkin. Pumpkin bread, Pumpkin spice lattes, Pumpkin smoothies, and my favorite Pumpkin Pie. Pumpkin pie has that sweet, spicy, smooth filling with a buttery crust I crave each fall. The only down fall…. It has so much sugar! But you’re in luck! This Pumpkin Pie pudding has the same sweet, spicy, smooth properties as normal pumpkin pie filling with less sugar and more health benefits!
- Dairy, giving your body calcium to help promote strong bones and teeth
- A quarter serving of vegetables
- Vitamin A promoting vision health
What makes this Pumpkin Pie Pudding even better? There’s no cooking or special equipment involved! All you need is a measuring cup, spoon, bowl, and 5 minutes. Your children will love to help measure and mix together this snack. Serve your Pumpkin Pudding with a sprinkle of whole grain granola for some extra crunch and a little extra fiber.
Have a party coming up? Make a double batch, serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top and graham cracker pieces for dipping! It will be the biggest hit at the party!
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- 2/3 cup Vanilla yogurt Low fat
- 4 Tbsp Pumpkin puree canned
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1.4 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- Wash hand with soap and water
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Leave a Reply