Crunchy and spicy: A tasty snack.
Buffalo Deviled Eggs in Celery
Crunchy and spicy: A tasty snack.Print Recipe
- 8 hard-boiled eggs peeled & chopped
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium mayo
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped (divide in half)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo-style hot sauce Your favorite wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika divide in half
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 stalks celery cut into 4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chives finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Combine eggs, mayo, 1 tablespoon each of the chives, lemon juice, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and pepper.
- Spoon onto each celery stalk.
- Top each celery stalk with paprika and chives.
Enjoy as a snack or appetizer!