This classic egg salad is delicious served between two slices of toasted rustic whole wheat bread.
Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
This classic egg salad is delicious served between two slices of toasted rustic whole wheat bread.Print Recipe
- 6 eggs hard-boiled and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 4-8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- Chop eggs.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper.
- Add chopped eggs, celery, green onions, and mix well.
- Serve on wheat bread with crisp lettuce leaves.
Cover and refrigerate any leftover egg salad. Use within 3 days.