Try this COOL summer recipe with your Summer or Fall BBQ
Try this COOL summer recipe with your Summer or Fall BBQPrint Recipe
- 1 cantaloupe, medium washed, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, small washed, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons red onion rinsed and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup olive oil Or other vegetable oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Mint rinsed and chopped
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a blender with the lid securely on, puree cantaloupe, cucumber, onion, salt and water until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add oil and black pepper to blender. Wit the lid on, puree until smooth.
- Portion into 6 small bowls and garnish with black pepper and chopped mint.
Get creative and try other melons and spices!