This quick and easy salad is made super flavorful with ginger and walnuts!
Carrot and Beet Salad
- 1/4 cup Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Ginger fresh, grated
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 4 cups Carrots finely shredded
- 4 cups Beets finely shredded
- 1/4 cup walnuts *optional*
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Grate the beets into a large bowl. (Beets can get messy so, grate them near a sink.
- Grate the carrots and add to the beets.
- In a small bowl, combine onion, ginger, garlic powder, and lime juice and oil. Whisk and add to grated beets and carrots.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 10714IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg