Fresh & Fire-Grilled Sweet Corn- You Know it’s Summer!
Grilled Sweet Corn
A summer favorite!Print Recipe
- 6 Ears of Fresh Corn
- 3 Tbls Butter melted
- Black Pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Preheat grill until coals are glowing, or 350-400°F on a gas grill).
- Peel back corn husks (but do not remove).
- Wash ears of corn but do not
- Remove silk from each ear (leave the husk intact).
- Brush each ear of corn with butter. If you don’t have a kitchen brush, use a paper towel or clean hands.
- Sprinkle each ear with black pepper.
- Keeping the husks peeled back, place each ear of corn directly on the grill.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, rotating until each ear of corn is evenly cooked. (When grill marks begin to appear, and kernels darken in color rotate the corn (about every 2-3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and serve.
- *Tip: Fresh corn husks are a little moist and do not need soaking. However, if your corn husks are dry, soak the corn for 15 minutes before beginning this recipe.
Get the whole family involved, check out our blog post on grilling with the kids here!