Whip up these tasty pancakes in a jiffy. They even freeze well so make a big batch.
Whole-Grain Strawberry Pancakes
- 1.5 cups Whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Vanilla yogurt low fat
- 1 cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 1.75 cups Strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Strawberry yogurt low fat
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Heat griddle skillet to 350 F
- Coat with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda,and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat eggs, vanilla yogurt, water and il with whisk until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture into flour mixture; stir until moistened.
- Cook pancakes 1 – 2 minutes or until bubbly on top and puffed around the edges.
- Flip and cook until golden brown.
- Top each serving ( 1 large pancake) with strawberries and 1 – 2 Tbsp of strawberry yogurt.
- Try applesauce as a topping
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 347mg | Potassium: 192mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 112IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 1mg