Mornings can be chaotic, but eating a healthy breakfast does not need to be hard. Try these easy, nutritious breakfast cookies the next time you and your family need a breakfast on the go!
Banana Zucchini Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup nut or seed butter unsweetened
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, if available.
- Prepare ingredients. In medium bowl mix together all ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of batter onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or chilled. Store in refrigerator or freezer.