Holiday Fruit Parfait
A festive recipe to add flavor and nutrition to your holidays.Print Recipe
- Clear cup or glass
- Variety of red & green fruit:
- 1/4 cup Green grapes
- 1/4 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Kiwi
- 1/2 cup Low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Rinse fruit and pat gently with paper towels.
- Cut fruit into small pieces, 1/2 inch or less, so they are safe for children under 5 years of age.
- Alternate layering yogurt with fruit in a clear glass.
Tip: Let children get involved by letting them create their own parfait and cut up fruit with a plastic or dull knife. Children are more willing to try new foods if they help make them. Source: University of Nebraska-Lincoln