Apple Cranberry Salad
This salad is always a favorite.Print Recipe
- 1 head of lettuce torn
- 2-3 medium apples diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil olive, canola, avocado, etc.
- 4 tablespoons vinegar cider, balsamic, or red wine vinegars
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp yellow, dijon, or brown mustards
- Wash lettuce, apples, and green onion. Tear, dice, chop, and slice as directed.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, apples, walnuts, cranberries, and onion
- Mix dressing in ingredients in small bowl.
- Add dressing and toss again.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
Serve as a side dish or add your favorite protein source like chicken, turkey, beans, or fish and enjoy as a meal.