Oatmeal Cranberry Bites
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter Reduced fat
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries Unsweetened
- Combine all ingredients until mixed completely.
- Using clean hands, roll the mixture into 18 balls about 1-inch in size.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg