Oatmeal Cranberry Bites
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter Reduced fat
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries Unsweetened
- Combine all ingredients until mixed completely.
- Using clean hands, roll the mixture into 18 balls about 1-inch in size.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Sodium: 51mg | Calcium: 14mg | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 148mg | Calories: 182kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 23g | Iron: 1mg