Heart Beet Cupcake
- 15 oz. low- sodium canned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup low-sodium canned beets rinsed and drained
- 3 Large eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut Oil melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend all wet ingredients except eggs in a food processor until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and blend to incorporate.
- Add eggs and blend until fully combined.
- Scoop into paper-lined cupcake pans and bake 18-20 minutes
Sodium: 291mg | Calcium: 45mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 80IU | Sugar: 11g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 121mg | Cholesterol: 47mg | Calories: 126kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 6g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 17g | Iron: 1mg