Salad full of color and vitamins to keep the whole family happy and healthy this spring!
A bright and colorful dish the whole family can enjoy!Print Recipe
- 1 grapefruit peeled
- 1 orange peeled
- 10 C fresh lettuce greens
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Wash and cut fruit into bite size pieces. Wash greens and onion. Peel and slice the onion into thin slices.
- Toss together fruit, lettuce, and onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients for dressing and mix until well com-bined. Drizzle over salad and toss just before serving. Enjoy!
Sodium: 14mg | Calcium: 33mg | Vitamin C: 24mg | Vitamin A: 3737IU | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 180mg | Calories: 50kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 2g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Iron: 1mg