Salad full of color and vitamins to keep the whole family happy and healthy this spring!
A bright and colorful dish the whole family can enjoy!Print Recipe
- 1 grapefruit peeled
- 1 orange peeled
- 10 cups fresh lettuce greens
- 1 small red onion
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Wash and cut fruit into bite size pieces. Wash greens and onion. Peel and slice the onion into thin slices.
- Toss together fruit, lettuce, and onion.
- Combine remaining ingredients for dressing and mix until well com-bined. Drizzle over salad and toss just before serving. Enjoy!
Check out the health benefits of citrus here!