Lime juice and orange concentrate gives this yogurt dip a tangy and sweet flavor. Serve it with your favorite fruits.Print Recipe
- 8 oz lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp 100% orange juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 medium red apples cored
- 1 medium plum sliced
- 8 large strawberries
- 1 medium pear cored and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, orange juice, lime juice, and brown sugar; mix well.
- Serve dip in a bowl on a large plate surrounded by cup up fruit.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 407mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 167IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg