A fun twist on pizza for the whole family to enjoy. Pick your toppings from spinach to olives to broccoli to customize dinner for each person!
Bell Pepper Pizza
A fun and simple recipe for the whole family!Print Recipe
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce low-sodium
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese grated
- pinch dried oregano
- pinch dried basil
- 1/4 cup turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup olives
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Wash bell pepper under cold water, then dry with a clean towel. Vertically slice the bell pepper on all four sides to create 2 large and 2 small flat pieces.
- Lay slices inside up on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Top with sauce, cheese, oregano, basil, and your choice of toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Add toppings the entire family can enjoy from shredded chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, and garlic! Out of pizza sauce? Try our homemade 5-minute pizza sauce recipe.