Cantaloupe Yogurt Bowls
A tasty summer recipe.Print Recipe
- Large spoon
- Measuring spoons
- 1 cantaloupe, medium
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Granola unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coconut unsweetened, shredded
- Wash cantaloupe.
- Cut cantaloupe in half.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Fill each cantaloupe half with 1 cup of low-fat Greek yogurt.
- Add 1/4 cup unsweetened granola to each half.
- Add 1/8 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut to each half.
- Optional toppings: berries, nuts, or seeds.
- Try swapping cottage cheese for greek yogurt.
- Read more about summer fun with dairy products here!