Tortilla Pizza Hack
This is a great recipe that can be customized with your favorite toppings.Print Recipe
- Skillet, medium
- 4 whole wheat tortillas 8 inch
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce low sodium
- 16 slices turkey pepperoni
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 1 bell pepper any color
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Wash hands.
- Wash mushrooms and pepper before cutting.
- Cut a slit from one edge of a tortilla just to the center. Starting at the slit, fill each quarter of the tortilla with one of the following: 1) pizza sauce, 2) pepperoni, 3) mushrooms and peppers, and 4) cheese.
- Starting at the slit, fold the sauce section over the pepperoni, then fold that over the mushrooms and peppers, and finally fold that over the cheese. You should have a layered triangle wrap.
- Grill in a medium skillet until both sides are golden and cheese is melted. If needed, spray pan with cooking spray.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Need pizza sauce? Use our 5-minute pizza sauce recipe! Mix up the toppings with ingredients you already have on hand.