Delicious whole-grain granola. Eat it as a cereal with milk, sprinkled on yogurt with fruits & nuts, or as a snack.
Delicious whole-grain granola. Eat as a cereal with milk or sprinkled on yogurt with fruits & nuts, or as a snack.Print Recipe
- foil or parchment paper
- Large bowl
- airtight container
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 cups oats rolled or old fashioned
- Wash hands before preparing food.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and brown sugar and stir well.
- Add oats to the honey mixture and stir until the oats are completely coated.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 7-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a rack until completely cool and store in an airtight container.