Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a warm day or a busy weeknightPrint Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey 93/7
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger grated
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce low sodium
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 head butter lettuce or other large leaf lettuce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Wash all vegetables under cold water.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey until fully cooked.
- Add in carrots, green onion, garlic, ginger. Then add in soy sauce and vinegar. Stir and let simmer for 2-5 minutes
- Serve warm in lettuce leaves and top with lime juice and cilantro.
Serve with cooked rice for a well-balanced meal