Crockpot Thanksgiving Dinner
- 4 chicken breasts frozen
- 1 package frozen vegetables 10 ounces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 box stuffing 6 ounces
- water and butter per stuffing package directions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Pour frozen vegetables into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place the chicken on top of vegetables.
- Pour soup over the chicken.
- Mix up the stuffing according to the package directions and spread on top of everything in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve hot and enjoy!