Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels
Try out this high fiber and protein, sweet whole grain dessert! Kids will have a fun time helping with this simple recipe. They can measure, mix, shape, and dip!Print Recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Blender or Food Processor
- Microwave safe bowl
- 2/3 cup peanut butter or other nut/seed butter
- 6 tbsp oat flour
- 24 twisted pretzels whole grain
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Always wash hands before food preparation.
- Make oat flour by pulsing oats in a blender until a fine powder is formed.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter and oat flour until a dough is formed. Add more oat flour if too runny.
- Roll 1/2 tablespoon of dough into a ball with clean hands. Sandwich one ball in between two pretzels and press to stick together. Repeat for remaining dough and pretzels and place on a baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Dip half the sandwiched peanut butter pretzels in melted chocolate and place back on baking sheet. Repeat for all. Freeze for 20 minutes to 1 hour and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Take a break from screen time and make these delicious treats together as a family. Enjoy as a desert or snack!